What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Changing Boards

Once upon a time, being called a dobber wasn't a good thing...

dobber
a dobber is a penis. Used in Glasgow and the surrounding places instead of saying 'Ya cock', ya dick etc.

Thanks for the Link @nwhornet I was also thinking how to dry burn coils on the BB, or do you just put them in and hope for the best kind of thing.

Thanks for the Link @nwhornet I was also thinking how to dry burn coils on the BB, or do you just put them in and hope for the best kind of thing.
There is a dry burning tool but it's very hard to find now. A lot of the bridges either have an adapter that allows for fitting to an ohm meter or mod.

@zouzounaki That's good, i was getting a bit concerned about not being able to dry fire coils, i think you can on the Exocet as well but it only has a short thread so might not work on some mods, they should be ok on the ohm meter anyway. Thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom