What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Changing Boards

LordOdin

Veteran
Just a quick question regarding the 60w and 70w Billet boxes, i have one coming in the next week or so and am thinking it's the 70watt one but the advert for it is that vague i honestly can't tell. Anyway if it is my question would be is there much benefit to putting the 60watt DNA board in instead and what would the cost be roughly ?. Sorry that was 2 questions.

Just a quick question regarding the 60w and 70w Billet boxes, i have one coming in the next week or so and am thinking it's the 70watt one but the advert for it is that vague i honestly can't tell. Anyway if it is my question would be is there much benefit to putting the 60watt DNA board in instead and what would the cost be roughly ?. Sorry that was 2 questions.
Unless you specifically require DNA functions, don't bother. Just wait till the board fails. :D. DNA60 is currently around £50 plus fitting. You'd be better seeing if you get on with a BB before going down the DNA route.

Billet box V4 60w is made by DNA chip,the color is black and orange,Billet box V4 70w is made by other chip,not DNA chip,the color is black and blue,pls know it before order

which one did you order black and orange or black and blue?

@BigCloud I find it confusing lol, not that bothered if it's the 70 watt tho. Thanks again @nwhornet your right again. I am looking at getting a Centaurus soon and that should sort my DNA dream out.

Kind of thought it was but wasn't sure, at least i know now, i won't bother with changing the board as just been looking at how to do it and it's more hassle than what it's worth plus it would be putting too much money into one device for little benefit, Thanks for the advice tho it's appreciated.

why don't you spare yourself a hassle and get Supbox instead

Back
Top Bottom