What's new

Can't decide!

quincey43

Achiever
I have been mulling over whether to get a Billet Box or not!! I have loads of MTL atties and just received a Skyline RTA which is fab BUT I keep getting drawn to the Billet Box and as it's my birthday next month I thought what a good present for me! I hesitate to show my hubby how much they are he can never get his head around the fact that people can pay that much for a vaping device! I don't mind a clone in fact it would have to be a clone as the original are so hard to come buy and very expensive. Oh heck, give me some feedback to show my other half just what a good buy they are and why I should own one!!!

Love them, So pocket friendly and I find them a perfect MTL vape when used with an Exocet.
Personally I would go for one of the brilliant SXK clones. Having just received a genuine one from Billet Box this morning I am struggling to see any difference, plus I just got stung 59quid in import charges etc for the privilege (ouch). Won't be ordering from the states again.
I paid just over £100 for the bronze sxk with the evolve DNA 60 and must say it's worth every penny. It may be going in the classies now I've bagged a genuine.
I wouldn't hesitate to treat yourself a a birthday gift.

giphy.gif

Well I did it AND hubby paid!! I will be getting one from the classies probably Monday, I am sooo looking forward to it, he still can't understand this vaping stuff but it's my birthday present so he didn't put up much of a fight!!!

Back
Top Bottom