What's new

Bridge Thread

Tony Z

Postman
Just a place to discuss all the bridges and your thoughts about them. I will start with the In'Ax Carto.

This one has been a bit of a challenge mostly because of my stupidity. I was first using #400 that I thought was #200sf and it was dry hit city! After fixing that I was really enjoying it on a nice 80° day. But when it got chilli (wild temp changes in PA) it was dry hit city again. If I didn't build out mesh attys all the time I would think I was choking it out but that was not the problem. Like most SS mesh attys it was meant to run thinner eliquid and the eliquid inlet holes are just too small for 70/30 or thicker. So I took out my trusty drill and didn't really drill bigger holes, but just kinda made the original holes more oval by wiggling the drill left and right in the hole to make them about 1mm bigger on the sides. Built it out and she is working like a charm on this chilli night!

I am using the Exocet for MTL (the AFC Ring is closed completely.
Running a SS 3 mm Coil, .4 wire, at around .5 ohm

Maybe I will get the KF MTL reducer for a better MTL vape :D

Last edited:
What are the options for mesh in the billet box? I'm aware of the In'ax and the Mistery. Any others?

And do they fit they SXK clones? I'm assuming so.

After installing the Kayfun 5 reducer into my Exocet it is leaking all the way out.
Cause im lazy I use the same coil and cotton like before.

Had no problems, but now more than half a tank runs out.

Any suggestions?

After installing the Kayfun 5 reducer into my Exocet it is leaking all the way out.
Cause im lazy I use the same coil and cotton like before.

Had no problems, but now more than half a tank runs out.

Any suggestions?
Maybe a fresh wick would sort that out @Arca. Fresh wick would expand and make the seal when the exo cap gets put on which is most lilely the cause of your leaking currently [emoji106]

Hi guys
I'm looking for a good lung hit for my rev4 - someone has said in the past you can use the atantis 0.4 coil, anyone have a bridge for it I can buy or where I can get one?

Cool thread!

I had an SXK Insider, but it reminded me of a Goblin Mini too much - bit of a wicking knife edge. Capable of amazing flavour if you get it right.

I now use an SXK Exocet with the largest KF5 restrictor. No other airflow control. Don't even fit the ring. It's such a good vape I've just ordered another BB in the GearBest flash sale. Slowly going to whittle my collection down to two BBs, a modified/mullered NarDa and an Origen for mesh

Back
Top Bottom