What's new

Bridge suggestions

guy

Postman
I have an SXK vapesnail and an SXK vapeshell. The shell is ok. The Snail just doesn't really work. The ohms jump all over the place. Any ideas for another bridge with similar, open airflow? I wouldn't like anything more restrictive. Any ideas on what I should pick up next? How is the airflow on the exocet?

I have an SXK vapesnail and an SXK vapeshell. The shell is ok. The Snail just doesn't really work. The ohms jump all over the place. Any ideas for another bridge with similar, open airflow? I wouldn't like anything more restrictive. Any ideas on what I should pick up next? How is the airflow on the exocet?

Airflow on the Exocet is pretty ample I’d say. I’m more of an MTL vaper these days so I use the Kayfun MTL inserts. But I’d definitely give the Exocet a go if I was you

I hear the bridg'd is good for DL. I got a vapesnail and a bridg'd clone. Im in the testing phase but both are similar. The

People say the bridg'd is one of the better bridges for flavor but the bridg'd clone comes with a somewhat reduced airflow. Restricted DL. You can get the inserts that come with bigger airflow options

Back
Top Bottom