What's new

Bonza, weird issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyHappy

Hello fellow gentlemen.

I've been using my Bonza kit for a month now and I love it, but recently I keep getting a hot button issue.

Specs first: I'm using Samsung 30t 21700 battery, Bonza RDA (since it's a kit) and dual coils build 0.35 ohms each.

According to my battery's amp rate, which is 35A, currently I'm pulling through 24 amps, which I think is okay as I've been vaping on 0.3 ohm dual coils and didn't have issues whatsoever. Couple of days ago I've started getting a hot button and the dark circle on my battery formed and is pretty visible now. I've went to the vape shop, and the shopkeeper told me that if he were in my shoes, he wouldn't have worried too much, but he also told me that he is more of a fan of polishing and scraping the silver button pin rather than his negative side of a battery. I've cleaned my whole mod with an eraser, my atomizer pin, my silver coated button pin, my negative side of a battery. Everything is clean, I don't have any shorts as I'm rocking the same build and the hot button problem occured only recently.

I'm kinda losing my mind - should I polish the firebutton silver coated pin so that it's copper and thus will grant better connection? I know that firstly, my battery started to arc because I was over tightening everything, but now I've been double and triple checking everything and it still is getting quite hot. Not too hot that I can't hold it, but it is feelable.

Thank you in advance, sorry for such a long post, I wanted to explain everything as thoroughly as I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom