What's new

Bonza mech tube batteries........

Totally different style, eh.. I do enjoy my mechs, tootin' on the vindicator atmo and really enjoying the change-up.

Totally different style, eh.. I do enjoy my mechs, tootin' on the vindicator atmo and really enjoying the change-up.
It is mate ive always wanted a mech but never really got round to getting one but glad i did now.........

Glad you're enjoying it, moving forward the only thing to guard against really is complacency o_O

That wire will ramp up fairly slowly on a mech, as already mentioned, I know you like your flatwire uk stuff, 24g flatsixty 6 wraps at 3mm id, dual coils will give you around a 0.23 build, with decent ramp up time...
Hi mate just a quick update i got some 24g flatsixty done 6 wraps on a 3mm id and as you said came in at 0.23 ohms and its bloody fantastic thanks again for letting me no........

Hi mate just a quick update i got some 24g flatsixty done 6 wraps on a 3mm id and as you said came in at 0.23 ohms and its bloody fantastic thanks again for letting me no........
That’s great mate, glad it’s working well for you, i find it the best wire for using on a mech around that kinda ohms....

Back
Top Bottom