What's new

Bonza mech tube batteries........

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Can any tell me what are the best and safest batteries to use in a Bonza mech tube.......

Well, the tube is 21700 compatible, so a samsung 30T is gonna give you the most headroom at 35A.

I watched a review of the Bonza the other day and the 30Ts were recommended.

With a single cell mech, you'd be better off with Ni80 or SS. A few mech old-timers pointed me toward brochrome, never looked back.

I know you said this was your first, dunno if you meant tube or mech in general, so I'll keep a weather eye on the thread while you do your thing :D

Hi mate i was planing on using Kanthal flat claptons 24/32 5 wraps around a 3.mm jig coming in at about 0.24 ohms ........
That wire will ramp up fairly slowly on a mech, as already mentioned, I know you like your flatwire uk stuff, 24g flatsixty 6 wraps at 3mm id, dual coils will give you around a 0.23 build, with decent ramp up time...

That wire will ramp up fairly slowly on a mech, as already mentioned, I know you like your flatwire uk stuff, 24g flatsixty 6 wraps at 3mm id, dual coils will give you around a 0.23 build, with decent ramp up time...
Thanks mate ive got some flatsixty 20g here already so will have to get some 24g thanks again mate........

Back
Top Bottom