What's new

Billetbox advice needed

Spoke to fasttech after I asked if they stock the billet box and they told me this:

We apologize that the item you purchased SKU 8610200 (SXK BB 60W Styled VW APV Mod Kit 5ml / 1*18650 / DNA 60W chip) is currently out of stock due to the production problem, we have been looking for alternative sources of supply these days, but we could not find it from the markets or manufacturers.

Sorry for causing you such an inconvenience, the suppliers is not able to provide the ETA of the stock, would you mind have an exchange?

Thanks a lot for choosing FastTech.com, and we are sorry again for any inconveniences caused.

I then asked for a refund, as I wanted to buy one from naturevape as they still had stock of it.

So I order one from naturevape for £30 more, then before I had time to cancel my fasttech order, it said it was being packaged and shipped and a photo of my package!!!!

So I might have two dna 60 green billet boxes on the way £230 later, now I’ll be double f’ed if the missus finds out lol.
So there might be a billet box for sale when I get enough posts!

Spoke to fasttech after I asked if they stock the billet box and they told me this:

We apologize that the item you purchased SKU 8610200 (SXK BB 60W Styled VW APV Mod Kit 5ml / 1*18650 / DNA 60W chip) is currently out of stock due to the production problem, we have been looking for alternative sources of supply these days, but we could not find it from the markets or manufacturers.

Sorry for causing you such an inconvenience, the suppliers is not able to provide the ETA of the stock, would you mind have an exchange?

Thanks a lot for choosing FastTech.com, and we are sorry again for any inconveniences caused.

I then asked for a refund, as I wanted to buy one from naturevape as they still had stock of it.

So I order one from naturevape for £30 more, then before I had time to cancel my fasttech order, it said it was being packaged and shipped and a photo of my package!!!!

So I might have two dna 60 green billet boxes on the way £230 later, now I’ll be double f’ed if the missus finds out lol.
Oh dear I’ll have a Exocet off you if it comes with one

They don’t come with an Exocet, I’m getting one next month, my vape budget it blown this month!

Mate, I don't want to rub salt in the wound but do you realise that if you'd used the MAP code on your FastTech SXK DNA BB that it would've been $101.95 (under £80) rather than the $129 it looks like you paid? Ouch! [emoji17]

_Always_ look out for MAP at FT, SXK stuff is almost always heavily discounted when you use it and many authentic items are too.

Attachments

• IMG_20171214_192123_643.JPG
    IMG_20171214_192123_643.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 269
Noooooooooo, that was my first ever order on fasttech! Ouch :17: Thanks, I’ll remember next time. I f’ed up big time. Hopefully someone will want a billet box so should be able to shift it.

Well I’ve got one of my billet boxes just a minute ago! Installed a kanger occ 0.5 coil in it and it’s great.

Attachments

• 8BB1B4B9-9384-447D-8059-34A838855989.jpeg
    8BB1B4B9-9384-447D-8059-34A838855989.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 131
  • 06B328DF-2A6A-45DB-BA57-7A288C2A7A2F.jpeg
    06B328DF-2A6A-45DB-BA57-7A288C2A7A2F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
Been using it a bit more and I’m in need of more airflow, with the kanger occ coils and rba coil it’s too restrictive for me, I’ve ordered an Exocet, is it more open? Thanks guys.

Both the Exocet and the insider can be more open than the Kanger coils although I don’t think you’ll ever get more than a restricted lung hit out of a B.B. unless someone else can prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom