What's new

Billetbox advice needed

I also have both and again prefer the insider for 1-1.2 ohm mtl.

It’s much easier to build, although because of the wicking method is more prone to dry hits with 70vg liquid than the Exocet is.

Also I get fewer leaks with the insider than the Exocet.

There’s the Atmistique Doggy Bridge which looks ok. Personally I’m more interested in the Mistery Genesis atty and the in’ax carto.

Think the billet box would absolutely shine with a nice mesh wicked genny and some Manabush.
I normally use 50/50 juice anyway but I’ll buy them both so I can use 70:30 juice as well

Just ordered a sxk dna 60 billet box in green from fasttech as I’ve heard that sxk aren’t making these anymore. Hope it’s not money wasted, now just got to sell some to my vape gear to fund it and make space !!!

Just ordered a sxk dna 60 billet box in green from fasttech as I’ve heard that sxk aren’t making these anymore. Hope it’s not money wasted, now just got to sell some to my vape gear to fund it and make space !!!
I need to sell some mods before I buy on as missis will go barmy lol

Haha yeah same I have over 20 rtas that need to go but don’t have enough posts to sell in classifieds yet. Got the new vandy vape squonker kit coming for Xmas from the missus and don’t really know if I need this billet box or not. Don’t think I will tell her about it. £100 from fasttech, she would kill me!

Haha yeah same I have over 20 rtas that need to go but don’t have enough posts to sell in classifieds yet. Got the new vandy vape squonker kit coming for Xmas from the missus and don’t really know if I need this billet box or not. Don’t think I will tell her about it. £100 from fasttech, she would kill me!

Everyone needs a billet box. Some people just don’t know it yet.

Everyone needs a billet box. Some people just don’t know it yet.
It’s looks awesome,should of asked her for one for Xmas instead of the squonker. I’ve brought so many tanks which I’ve been disappointed it and just end up using my crown 3! Now I just have a collection of tanks, probably way over £500 worth clogging up a kitchen cupboard, which the missus isn’t happy about!

I sold all my squonk gear (apart from one mod and a couple of atties which are for back up) so i could get a couple of SXK 70w, do not regret it a bit.

After 4 years of vaping i can say the urge to buy new gear is no where near as bad (got a couple of resin whistle drip tips on the way from fasttech!)

Will probably keep an eye out for another SXK box though as both mine are in the Brown and i quite fancy another colour.

I haven’t got the guts to tell her, I will tell her that I brought it with my Xmas cash! Don’t know how long it will take to come as I’ve never ordered from fasttech before.
I’ve just packed away my vape gear in a big box to go in the garage only left out my mods and attys I use.

Just got a Joyetech exceed for home use and she noticed straight away, didn’t even need it as I already have a innokin t20s! Still think I spend less than she does on smoking a month so it’s all good.

After 4 years of vaping i can say the urge to buy new gear is no where near as bad (got a couple of resins whistle drip tips on the way from fasttech!)

You haven’t been tempted by all the aftermarket panels and buttons then? [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom