What's new

Billet storage

Printed and not quite secure enough, a few changes and I think I've nailed it with this one, 6 hour frikking print though, looks better with the BB's and tips on it.

BB-Display-Stand v6.png

Tweaked a few more dimensions but still needs a couple of more tweaks, it's fine for me as it is but I want less forward rocking if I'm going to sell any.

Any interest before and suggested improvements I spend more time?

Production ones will be BLACK.

BB-Display-Stand-01.jpg
BB-Display-Stand-02.jpg

Definitely interested in one, but, and maybe its too late for this tweak, that corner behind the BB's is maybe a handy area for a spare Boro to sit, if it wasn't sniped off as per the photos...?
Either way, I'll have one Si...;)

Definitely interested in one, but, and maybe its too late for this tweak, that corner behind the BB's is maybe a handy area for a spare Boro to sit, if it wasn't sniped off as per the photos...?
Either way, I'll have one Si...;)
It wouldn't take me long to add Boro slots behind, in fact I'm up for one of those so I will do 2 versions, there was room for more drip tips but it started to look cluttered.

As it 'stands' I had to make it loose enough to hold thicker panels but can't make it tight to avoid scraping, I was thinking of adding a central tab, maybe a letter B on each one?

It wouldn't take me long to add Boro slots behind, in fact I'm up for one of those so I will do 2 versions, there was room for more drip tips but it started to look cluttered.

As it 'stands' I had to make it loose enough to hold thicker panels but can't make it tight to avoid scraping, I was thinking of adding a central tab, maybe a letter B on each one?

As the proud owner of gel panels, I get that. I might put a bit of felt in whatever I get, does two things, makes it a bit tighter and stops the scratching issue...?
Centre tab sounds good also...;)

The tab should solve it, it's only to stop it being knocked over, when I tested it the back was fine but a knock forward it would nearly fall over so I just wanted to add some extra protection, it shouldn't need felt lining, Resin is reasonably hard wearing, people use it for mug coasters etc.

Back
Top Bottom