Billet storage

TartanSpartan

Veteran
@vapeneezer Scrooge

Si - someone has designed this and put in on to thingyverse
It’s not live yet but should be by tomorrow
Might be worth trying out

IMG_6352.jpg

I'm part way through doing a 2 x BB base station with boro slots and drip tip holes, do you think it should have more?

I'm not a fan of stowing them like that, Mines more a store and display open style, only got a few dimensions to change (1st one was a little too tight) so hopefully printing it later.

Before I do, I have 2 BB wide slots for custom panels, 3 Boro slots and 3 Drip tip holes, how does that sound? or any ideas on improving?

I'm not a fan of stowing them like that, Mines more a store and display open style, only got a few dimensions to change (1st one was a little too tight) so hopefully printing it later.

Before I do, I have 2 BB wide slots for custom panels, 3 Boro slots and 3 Drip tip holes, how does that sound? or any ideas on improving?

It’s kind of a personal thing bud

I’ve got two BB’s with custom panels and yes I prefer store and display
Personally I don’t have spare boro’s at all so that would be redundant in my case, I may use the drip tip bits but all my spares (buttons, tips, screw sets etc) sit in a box in a drawer

Actually removing the Boro slots makes it a lot slicker looking, it was kinda crowded, I think I will trim it down and do the tank storage as a separate stand/box thingie.

Cheers for the brain fodder as I'm liking it more without.

That sounds perfect to me Si.....;)

Back
Top Bottom