What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Billet or Batman single storage multi station V1

Sulking as I was let down with my lift to Expo, snapped myself out of it and designed this dual purpose single station which will fit the Billet Box or Bantam Box (Batman) so it's slightly wider than the Billet Box and a looser fit but added height to prevent knock-over with the following features:

I opted to add a 'Parts Tray' for bits n pieces but I can change that to add 2 more drip tip holders instead.

Thoughts and interest?
Aiming to get it under 25 squid inc P&P pending print time.

BB-SINGLE-Stand-V1.jpg

Last edited:
Printed, it printed faster than expected, a bit of an odd one as it's more complex but brucey bonus :)

Anyway this means I can do them for £20 or does £19.99 sound better? ;)

I have just started printing V2 without the tray and 2 extra 510 drip tip holders.

Photos of Billet and Batman Box's

BB-SINGLE-Stand-V1-2.jpg

BB-SINGLE-Stand-V1-1.jpg

Zero feedback so dead horse well and truly flogged, I will chuck them in the classified just in case but will be on eBay soon.

Now moving onto Bantam Panels, successfully done the fire button side, just printing a tank side now.

Zero feedback so dead horse well and truly flogged, I will chuck them in the classified just in case but will be on eBay soon.

Now moving onto Bantam Panels, successfully done the fire button side, just printing a tank side now.

Shame bud as a great bit of engineering work, I thought they looked class, just dont own a BB :D

Back
Top Bottom