What's new

Billet coil

nick meehan

Postman
Hi,
Has anyone tried the exocet and the vapeshell on their box? if so what are the main differences as a vape and which do you prefer? if any... Thank you

Hi,
Has anyone tried the exocet and the vapeshell on their box? if so what are the main differences as a vape and which do you prefer? if any... Thank you

I have done both and currently using the vapeshell

I think the flavour is much better on the vapeshell, maybe because of the shape

The main difference is the wicking, so the Exocet has side wicking and the vapeshell it comes up through the bottom of the attie

I would say vapeshell all day

Cheers for that. I won't bother with the exocet for now. I have clones of the box and vapeshell, going to start a fund for the genuine ones now I think..

I've got both genuine ones and I have to say the Vapeshell is superb. I use for direct lung so with none of the plugs and the flavour is superb, as was the flavour with the exo but I tended to get more dry hits and a lille leaking.

Saw a Facebook post from one of the Hellfire admins the other day with what looked to be an Excocet V2. Looked quite interesting.

Aside from that, the Vapeshell. I much prefer stock coils in my BB, and the MF bridge does them best, but as far as rebuildables go the Vapeshell was the best I used. Never had a genuine Exocet though :)

Back
Top Bottom