What's new

Billet Box, what's the crack?

Great thread guys! Have always been intrigued by these things. They look the absolute business. Being super customisable is definitely it’s biggest selling point for me along with form factor. Might just have to save up for one. :)

Great thread guys! Have always been intrigued by these things. They look the absolute business. Being super customisable is definitely it’s biggest selling point for me along with form factor. Might just have to save up for one. :)

It’s the customisation that I love along with the quality of build

I got an syk from the classies a few weeks ago and have not used nothing else since. Had the kanger, Exocet and insider, plus bridges etc come with it. I bought the vapeshell as well. I have three Boro tanks which i use for different juice, its compact, I build for a tight draw, battery lasts ages with what I use, all the rbas are easy to build, its perfect for my vaping needs, and thinking of getting another one.

I found the BB's take a while to warm up to, but once you find a good vape out of them it's near impossible to go back to anything else. For me, the MF bridge is perfect. The MTL ceramic coils provide THE best stock coil MTL experience I've ever had, and the DTL coils are stellar too.

I've vaped nothing else for 2 months, purely in MTL mode. CBA with rebuildables but who cares when the stock coil experience is this good.

They're easy to use, have great liquid capacity, the DNA60 board provides excellent battery life, they're well built, they're pocketable and portable, they look good, they're customizable and the SXK versions are very price efficient. It's the one piece of gear I've used consecutively for months on end and have zero desire to find anything else.

In the long run, they've saved (and will continue to save) me a fortune too. The ceramic coils last forever and the BB has been the one piece of gear to cure my shinyitus for anything else.

Best mod I’ve ever owned. Only got into billets last month and so far I have 2 authentics, some snazzy panels and a vapeshell which I’m hoping my wife will be in to sign for the delivery tomorrow.

I’m currently selling off all my other gear as I cannot see myself using anything else other than a billet. they’re super versatile, solid as a rock, super easy to use and look the poodles love spuds.

I've got drawn into this cult :18:

Bought my first one recently and as I'm getting better builds I'm loving it, especially customising mine and developing upgrades :)

It's hard to resist just owning one though, already eyeing up a DNA version.

I found the BB's take a while to warm up to, but once you find a good vape out of them it's near impossible to go back to anything else. For me, the MF bridge is perfect. The MTL ceramic coils provide THE best stock coil MTL experience I've ever had, and the DTL coils are stellar too.

I've vaped nothing else for 2 months, purely in MTL mode. CBA with rebuildables but who cares when the stock coil experience is this good.

They're easy to use, have great liquid capacity, the DNA60 board provides excellent battery life, they're well built, they're pocketable and portable, they look good, they're customizable and the SXK versions are very price efficient. It's the one piece of gear I've used consecutively for months on end and have zero desire to find anything else.

In the long run, they've saved (and will continue to save) me a fortune too. The ceramic coils last forever and the BB has been the one piece of gear to cure my shinyitus for anything else.
Where did you get the MF bridge from I have tried google but couldn't find much. ta.

Back
Top Bottom