What's new

Billet Box, what's the crack?

That’s brilliant, thanks. I predominantly use the KFL, so this could be for me.
Sorry to be a clueless idiot, but assuming I’m building my own coils, all I need to get started is the billetbox itself? No bridges, vapeshells etc?

No, IF you have readymade coils Kanertech etc, then you are good to go. If you want to build. I'd say £20 on a Vapeshell Clone and you're done :)

you do get the kangertech rba in the kit but tbh its not that good and im glad i got the vapeshell at the same time so its worth getting one
if you get a spare sxk boro tank you can swop and play as it were and they are under a tenner on ft(handy for sticking a £2 aspire coil in for a back up
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10039149/9640861-sxk-replacement-tank-for-bb-60w-70w-box-mod-kit
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...316-stainless-steel-vape-shell-for-bb-box-mod

but it will work with out

No, IF you have readymade coils Kanertech etc, then you are good to go. If you want to build. I'd say £20 on a Vapeshell Clone and you're done :)
That’s brilliant, thanks both. For some reason I had it in my head that the B.B. was an all in one, ready to build on, fill it with juice and away we go kind of thing.
I’ll have to get the vapeshell, I’ve never bought a premade coil and I’ll be buggered if I’m going to start now!

I bought an SXK Billet Box to use on dog walks. Having broken numerous tanks. I didn't really get on with using pre-made coils, but as soon as I got an Exocet I was hooked. I dropped it so many times, and it is pretty scratched up, but has worked flawlessly.

I soon started feeling like my favourite vape was being reserved just for dog walks, so I got another SXK. And then a vape anniversary rolled around so I thought I'd get a genuine one.

Along the way I tried a few other atomisers - the In'ax, Uno, Odis Flow - but none of them stuck. Then the VapeShell came along, which is better than the Exocet for more restricted styles of vaping...

I've never left the house with anything other than a Billet Box for probably the last 18 months. I have various other 'toys' in various states at home, but when I'm out and need something that gets the job done - gotta be a Billet Box

SXK Billet Box DNA 60 with alternative panels. Have got the Vapeshell inside using 1.2mm airflow reducer. You can buy an MTL reducer kit with 1mm, 1.2mm and 1.5mm options.

upload_2018-8-27_18-10-36.jpeg

SXK Billet Box DNA 60 with alternative panels. Have got the Vapeshell inside using 1.2mm airflow reducer. You can buy an MTL reducer kit with 1mm, 1.2mm and 1.5mm options.

View attachment 170816
Now this one is beautiful. Optional restrictors sound just right for me. Then there is rebuilding/rewicking. Unscrew the top cup, remove panel, make sure the tanks is empty, pull of the glass, remove chimney that is covered with juice... Looks like real pain in the ass in comparison to reworking, say, Kayfun.
Are there any 510 adaptors to use a custom drip tip?

Another question: Is there a reason why the dna 70 is nearly half the price of the 60? Both sxk

Now this one is beautiful. Optional restrictors sound just right for me. Then there is rebuilding/rewicking. Unscrew the top cup, remove panel, make sure the tanks is empty, pull of the glass, remove chimney that is covered with juice... Looks like real pain in the ass in comparison to reworking, say, Kayfun.
Are there any 510 adaptors to use a custom drip tip?

It's a standard 510 connector for the drip tip. The one I'm using is from the Kayfun Prime

Back
Top Bottom