What's new

billet box spares

Indeed I think I will I can see the difference between them when I borrowed the original I loved the whole package I could see the price tag and it was worth it

I know the engineer in you will want to know.....how it's built n that...in fact there is a limited few folks in the UK that can fix genuine ones and they are always in demand (cos folks fk em up messin with buttons n the like which voids the warranty)....so if you get one n it's a beater or out of warranty....play with it n fix em up....a good wee sideline.

I know the engineer in you will want to know.....how it's built n that...in fact there is a limited few folks in the UK that can fix genuine ones and they are always in demand....so if you get one n it's a beater or out of warranty....play with it n fix em up....a good wee sideline.

Yes I love the engineering in the true billet the sxk well ok it’s good but it’s not as good as the original

When I opened the box I was like wow and I make mods very nice was true billet was

I didn’t use it though it was nice just to look at

I’m getting there slowly with them , when you have sunk £1500 on machinery for making parts for them your not taking the piss just being open minded

Last edited:
Yes I love the engineering in the true billet the sxk well ok it’s good but it’s not as good as the original

When I opened the box I was like wow and I make mods very nice was true billet was

I didn’t use it though it was nice just to look at

I’m getting there slowly with when you have sunk £1500 on machinery for making parts for them your not taking the piss just being open minded

I know fella, keep at it, every day's a school day:)

7EB6A77E-A567-4B8C-B83C-EA68027D9F5A.jpeg

Got the switches think they over did the box

Well I set up to solder the pad but I’m not really set to do small stuff my solder station is set for big board connections

You can do this Stu

Off we go and I ended up with a blob of switch it’s very modern art

Note to self your good at some things really bad at others

So it’s a new switch I’m going to get one direct me thinks

Well I set up to solder the pad but I’m not really set to do small stuff my solder station is set for big board connections

You can do this Stu

Off we go and I ended up with a blob of switch it’s very modern art

Note to self your good at some things really bad at others

So it’s a new switch I’m going to get one direct me thinks

Good day,

Did you managed to solder and apply any membrane on those buttons?

I have also 2 broken button on the SXKs. If not from where did you ordered the replacements?

Thanks!

But what are you using to isolate the button? Like a membrane or something or you just glue it to the body of the mod.

Also is there a way to recreate the control buttons? the + -

Thanks!
Solder it to the flexible PCB, replacing the existing one. Maybe I didn't understand your original question...

This is the part for the wattage PCB

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/1250189/

Last edited:
@vapesmarter and I have been chatting via PMs

Just for reference:

Fire and Wattage switches are RS parts numbers 758-2051 and 125-0189

When I wire the SXK wattage boards I normally connect the up/down to the outer pads on the DNA board, the inner pads are common. Not sure if they're to ground - never investigated View attachment 195471
Morning all, does anyone have the part number for the fire switch on the pcb? The one quoted in this thread has been discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom