What's new

Billet Box - SHOW ME THOSE ACCESSORIES...

Using an insider in my bb at the moment. Anyone know if you get more airflow with the kanger rba? Cant be arsed emptying this tank to find out.

Haha meant to answer your post about the kanger

Talking to myself again lol

Haha do you have the exocet? I'm unsure if its the insider or the bb restricting airflow need a slight bit more and was looking at the exocet.

Haha do you have the exocet? I'm unsure if its the insider or the bb restricting airflow need a slight bit more and was looking at the exocet.

I have the Exocet and also have airflow holes in the outer door too

I find it's perfect airflow

My fraternal Twins

SXK BB 70W Dober
SXK Resin Panels
Nolli Tips BB button in Dober
Delrin Drip tip.

Rat Black sxk bb 70w.
SXK resin panels (with DIY custom window cutouts for the display screen and juice levels)
Nolli Billet Key Drip Tip Rat Black

11633314-516C-42E4-96A8-9BD58CFBB155.jpg
5D8EC425-E24E-40FA-A33C-36B1C19535A8.jpg

The BBB vaporesso bridge from Modfactory. My best BB bridge/vape experience in the by far. I have two more on the way. They're based in Italy but the bridge is reasonably priced and modfactoy is super on point with shipping and tracking) im using with the .4 vaporesso Clapton coils in the rat black.

I have an Exocet clone in the dober which is a newer clone and performing pretty nice.

The BBB vaporesso bridge from Modfactory. My best BB bridge/vape experience in the by far. I have two more on the way. They're based in Italy but the bridge is reasonably priced and modfactoy is super on point with shipping and tracking) im using with the .4 vaporesso Clapton coils in the rat black.

I have an Exocet clone in the dober which is a newer clone and performing pretty nice.

Thanks going to check that vaporesso bridge out.

Back
Top Bottom