What's new

Billet Box - SHOW ME THOSE ACCESSORIES...

Stefan's craftsmanship is exceptional. Perfect fit, perfect finish. And a lovely bloke too
Seems a top bloke. He's sending me tracking details later so all being well may have them back end of next week.

Just to let all you guys know my Blue BX7 is up for sale in the classies! Up for grabs anyone!

I'm already regretting it....I might take it off again.

I've got a black rev4 winging its way to me as we speak, that's why I was flogging the blue. Honestly though I don't believe you can ever have enough BBs! [emoji23]

I've got a black rev4 winging its way to me as we speak, that's why I was flogging the blue. Honestly though I don't believe you can ever have enough BBs! [emoji23]

If you're not sure - dont sell it!!! [emoji173]️

The bloke I sold my dirtpie to owns every single colour BB apart from a nugget (gold one) but there rare as fuck and still see them sell in the region of $800 when they come up and I've only seen 2 come up for sale

Guys, I'm hoping with the power of the planet someone can help me identify this drip tip. If it's blazingly obvious and I'm just being fucking stupid, please free to call me a plank. Any ideas?!

IMG_0321.jpg

Guys, I'm hoping with the power of the planet someone can help me identify this drip tip. If it's blazingly obvious and I'm just being fucking stupid, please free to call me a plank. Any ideas?!

View attachment 131579

Guessing it's from Simply Tips bud from the pic [emoji6]

IMG_0262.jpg

Search Simply Tips on Facebook you'll find this pic dude

Edit : PS - plank !! [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom