What's new

Billet Box drip tip

Does anyone know if the Koncio integrated drip tips fit the SXK BB? Struggling to find the JMK in stock and have found couple places with the Koncio.
For my experience they don’t fit the sxk bb’s, well at least my one didn’t fit by sxk bb...
Tho the jmk did fit both the authentic and the sxk bb, and the sxk mission tip does fit and the sxk bb and weird I know but it also fits the authentic bb...

image.jpg I have a Koncio on this SXK

Thanks rob I didn’t think they did. I’ll maybe get a tip and button for my red one. The JMK tip and button are for my black one.

Ironically.... this is your old BB @gravystain ;):2thumbsup:
Strange findings there Rob, as that is the very same bb I tried my Koncio on and it didn’t fit for me, also had another sxk bb and it didn’t fit that either...

@rj267 sorry for the misleading advice on weather the koncio’s fit or not, but was just talking from my experiences, guess the only real way to tell if one fits your bb is to try one on it...

Don’t worry bud I had done plenty of research and there were a few forums stating the Koncio didn’t fit the sxk BB. I kinda fancy one for my other BB so probably I’ll end up just ordering one to try at some point. Lol

Don’t worry bud I had done plenty of research and there were a few forums stating the Koncio didn’t fit the sxk BB. I kinda fancy one for my other BB so probably I’ll end up just ordering one to try at some point. Lol

is it something to do with the thread on the hybrid tips?

Back
Top Bottom