What's new

Billet Box and direct lung rebuildables

guy

Postman
Hi all. In my seemingly never ending quest for a setup to use while out of the house I've been eyeing up an SXK BB 70w on ecigone. I'm really not interested in stock coils but it stated that it comes with a subtank mini rba deck. If anyone has used this deck I'm wondering how loose the draw is? I really dont get along with MTL. I am OK with a slight restriction but definitely prefer an more open draw than restricted. Would this setup work for that? Apologies if this is a daft question but I've never ventured in to BBs. Thanks in advance.

Hi all. In my seemingly never ending quest for a setup to use while out of the house I've been eyeing up an SXK BB 70w on ecigone. I'm really not interested in stock coils but it stated that it comes with a subtank mini rba deck. If anyone has used this deck I'm wondering how loose the draw is? I really dont get along with MTL. I am OK with a slight restriction but definitely prefer an more open draw than restricted. Would this setup work for that? Apologies if this is a daft question but I've never ventured in to BBs. Thanks in advance.
It's a restricted draw but not tight. If you want a good loosish vape get a Vapesnail, clones are around £25-30 but you don't need all the restrictors/plugs so just get the base version. Easier to build on & deck can be worked on without emptying the Boro tank. It's the most open draw I have on any bridge & I've had a few.
There's a thread here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...cussion/threads/clone-vapesnail-vs-og.195439/ comparing the OG & clone.

Thanks so much guys. I think I'm going to pull the plug on this. Sxk BB and vapesnail. Really appreciate both of you.

IM sure your aware but the 'new' 70w skx BB is not the usual DNA TC device, so if TC is on your vape horizons it might be bettter to look at 'last months' 60w version??

IM sure your aware but the 'new' 70w skx BB is not the usual DNA TC device, so if TC is on your vape horizons it might be bettter to look at 'last months' 60w version??

Thanks bud. Tc isn't something I'm interested in so I'm thinking the normal 70w will be ok

Back
Top Bottom