What's new

Best single coil rda

I’ve not tried either of the above but would like to through the “aeronaut” into the mix. It’s a superb dripper, top and bottom airflow to the coil (either can be shut off or adjusted), leak proof, massive juice well (I think it holds several ml of juice), authentic and reasonably prived too.

I have an original which is 22mm the the v2 is 24mm, but has some small improvements.

Search for ‘aeronaut ohmboy josh’ on YouTube to see a grown man drool. [emoji12][emoji16]

I've tried both the Hadaly and the Pulse, for me the Pulse was far to airy, diluted the flavour way to much, and for me too airy just doesn't suit single coil atties, so the Hadaly is ideal for me.
The pulse is adjustable.

I’ve not tried either of the above but would like to through the “aeronaut” into the mix. It’s a superb dripper, top and bottom airflow to the coil (either can be shut off or adjusted), leak proof, massive juice well (I think it holds several ml of juice), authentic and reasonably prived too.

I have an original which is 22mm the the v2 is 24mm, but has some small improvements.

Search for ‘aeronaut ohmboy josh’ on YouTube to see a grown man drool. [emoji12][emoji16]
Got an aeronaut 2.5 from santa.
Loving it.

Thanks I'll take a gander at that now !

Back
Top Bottom