What's new

Best MTL Setup?

wonkyhorn

Postman
Hi, Got a Sxk BB 70w on the way with the exocet, whats the best setup for mtl similar to a berserker/nautilus 2 on smallest airflow? thanks.

I've spent the biggest part of this year using MTL tanks as i had being using DL tanks for around 3.5 years.
Anyway tanks that i currently use for MTL are,
Coppervape skyline with the smallest air disc supplied in the box. I use a 0.55 clapton coil in this tank @ 36 watts. This tank can also be used for DL also!

Digiflavor Siren V2, This tank will suit any style of MTL as plenty of different size holes in the AFC ring. I've tried a 1.02 ohm coil in it and currently a 0.44 alien clapton in it @ 33 watts which is great although i'm going to try a 0.65 ohm in it next to see if that is better suited to me.

SXK doggystyle, again great little MTL tank and very cheap. Running a 0.7 ohm coil in this and again works well. I find this tank a bit of a pain to coil up as i have " Fat fingers!"

Aspire Nautilus 2, I love the 0.7 ohm coil for this tank. A great little tank and if your not into putting your own builds into tanks this is a great choice. Great AFC also.

For me up to now i personally like the Coppervape Skyline as my favourite followed then by digiflavor Siren V2. This may change when i put a 0.6-0.7 ohm coil in to the Siren and see how that goes.

I've spent the biggest part of this year using MTL tanks as i had being using DL tanks for around 3.5 years.
Anyway tanks that i currently use for MTL are,
Coppervape skyline with the smallest air disc supplied in the box. I use a 0.55 clapton coil in this tank @ 36 watts. This tank can also be used for DL also!

Digiflavor Siren V2, This tank will suit any style of MTL as plenty of different size holes in the AFC ring. I've tried a 1.02 ohm coil in it and currently a 0.44 alien clapton in it @ 33 watts which is great although i'm going to try a 0.65 ohm in it next to see if that is better suited to me.

SXK doggystyle, again great little MTL tank and very cheap. Running a 0.7 ohm coil in this and again works well. I find this tank a bit of a pain to coil up as i have " Fat fingers!"

Aspire Nautilus 2, I love the 0.7 ohm coil for this tank. A great little tank and if your not into putting your own builds into tanks this is a great choice. Great AFC also.

For me up to now i personally like the Coppervape Skyline as my favourite followed then by digiflavor Siren V2. This may change when i put a 0.6-0.7 ohm coil in to the Siren and see how that goes.

He's looking for something for his billet box mate not a new tank.

The Exocet itself I use for MTL and it is great, you have to fiddle a bit to get the right airflow for you but once set it stays where it is so no problem. The other one I use (in fact I have 2) is the Nature Vape Flangeless coil especially made for the Billet Box, it is very easy to dry burn and rewick and works very well. I have the insider but I can't get on with that for MTL for some reason.

Thanks for the input guys!

Built the exocet, fiddled with airflow and 2nd attempt at wicking it didnt leak! its great!

Thanks for the input guys!

Built the exocet, fiddled with airflow and 2nd attempt at wicking it didnt leak! its great!
If you haven't tried already, I'd suggest the Kayfun reducers. They really work a treat especially the 1.3mm [emoji108][emoji106]

After using for a few days It started gurgling. Ill look for the kayfun reducers. Currently trying the kanger rba with a 1.2ohm coil and so far its lovely.

Just found a 1.2mm reducer in my bits drawer, will rebuild again and see if i can stop the gurgling, will try 2.5mm this time!

With the Exo, I found that it benefits from a really tight wick. Scottish roll it and cram that sucker in.
Fluff those tails out and you should be fine [emoji108]

Back
Top Bottom