Vape Superstore
What's new

Best MTL rebuildable

nerzz

Postman
Hi all, recently aquired my authentic billet box and bloody loving it, can’t believe it took me so long to try one out!

Am looking for recommendations for the rebuildables. I like a quite restricted MTL vape, 12mg juices and have been vaping around 15 - 20watts on the 0.7 nautilus coils.

What ones are best for this kind of vape?

Cheers
Max

Vape Club
Vape Green
The best rebuildable for a billetbox hands down is a vapeshell

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve heard a lot about the vapeshell, do the airflow options that it comes with have a nice restrictive option?

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve heard a lot about the vapeshell, do the airflow options that it comes with have a nice restrictive option?

It comes with lots of airflow inserts to make it nice and mtl

Premier Ecigs
Trouble with the Exocet I found was that while it was a good vapebit was not very restricted even with just a crack open - was far too open for my taste

Trouble with the Exocet I found was that while it was a good vapebit was not very restricted even with just a crack open - was far too open for my taste
Have you tried it with the kayfun reducers fitted. I use the smallest one and find it perfect for a fairly tight draw. (Dont have the airflow controller even fitted)

AcmeFog
+1 for Vapeshell. Easy to build, great flavour, wide range of airflow options. It comes with 3 airflow restricters, but there are further ones that you buy seperately for MTL

Have you tried it with the kayfun reducers fitted. I use the smallest one and find it perfect for a fairly tight draw. (Dont have the airflow controller even fitted)
I did - it didn’t do it for me personally - but I can see why lots would like it.

E-liquids.com
Cheers for all the replies, I will be ordering the vapeshell :)

Back
Top Bottom