What's new

Best combo for prebuilt coils?

hexpresso

Postman
Tbh I've never really been interested in building my own coils - I have far too many hobbies that result in lots of fiddly little bits cluttering up my desk and living space as it is, so I've always used prebuilt. My current everyday is an Artery Pal with the stock 0.7 coils, and a relatively narrow bore drip tip - airflow isn't adjustable on these. I guess that equates to a loose MTL? What would you guys suggests would be my best setup to get something similar with the BB?

im a skinflint and more or less only use rebuildables but the 1.8 ohm aspire coil surprised the heck outa me with how nice it is in the bb
they also do an a tank that comes with the bridge for bigger lower ohm aspire coils that might be worth a look
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...lacement-accessory-set-for-sxk-bb-60w-mod-kit
havent tried one myself as i have the sxk vapeshell
I think I have some of those coils around anyway for my wife who prefers higher ohms - and as my BB clone is probably coming from Fasttech I'll throw that kit in the basket and try it out. Thanks bud!

the bb clone will hopefully come with the 1.8 ohm coil bridge/adapter thingy so you shold beable to stick that in the tank that comes with it for a 2nd juice
mime came with the kangertec bridge as well and i had to try one out but could only find the 0.5 ohm coils and they not mtl bit was as good as any kangertech sub tank ive tried that takes that coil

i would get the usb dna 60 ver if you can as ecribe is a handy tool to have even if its only to set it up the 1st time or add diff wire type

Haha faff is fine, more little bits of gubbins to leave out on the coffee cable might get me lynched! Thanks for the help, I was hoping that consensus was that the basic kit was good for stock coils, but wanted to check that there wasn't a better option.

Tbh I've never really been interested in building my own coils - I have far too many hobbies that result in lots of fiddly little bits cluttering up my desk and living space as it is, so I've always used prebuilt. My current everyday is an Artery Pal with the stock 0.7 coils, and a relatively narrow bore drip tip - airflow isn't adjustable on these. I guess that equates to a loose MTL? What would you guys suggests would be my best setup to get something similar with the BB?

For a 0.7 loose MTL the comfort bridge and Nautilus coils 0.7 is still an epic vape.

Although the new contender would be a Mod Factory bridge and EUC coils. You can get the drizzle coils for MTL or use the standard EUC ceramics. I’ve not had better flavour in longevity from a pre made coil, plus they are nice and cheap.

For a 0.7 loose MTL the comfort bridge and Nautilus coils 0.7 is still an epic vape.

Although the new contender would be a Mod Factory bridge and EUC coils. You can get the drizzle coils for MTL or use the standard EUC ceramics. I’ve not had better flavour in longevity from a pre made coil, plus they are nice and cheap.
I've been eyeing the mod factory gear, but it looks like the only way to guarantee getting one is through BBB on Facebook - and I haven't been able to join :/

I've been eyeing the mod factory gear, but it looks like the only way to guarantee getting one is through BBB on Facebook - and I haven't been able to join :/

Not true on being unable to order. If you go to the Mod Factory site and type in BONANZA on check out you’ll be able to order if they still have stock.

On the Billet Box Bay application the only reason people don’t get it is if they do not answer questions or if they support clones. The group is for authentic only.
Hope this helps fella.

Not true on being unable to order. If you go to the Mod Factory site and type in BONANZA on check out you’ll be able to order if they still have stock.

On the Billet Box Bay application the only reason people don’t get it is if they do not answer questions or if they support clones. The group is for authentic only.
Hope this helps fella.

Ah well, that'll be because I said I feel clones are a bit of a necessary evil given the scarcity of the real thing - not much fun to drop that much cash on a piece of kit only to discover that it's not for you! I'd rather start out with a clone and then save for the real thing if I like it.

Thanks for the help - I'll definitely pick up the Mod Factory bridge when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom