What's new

BB Standard RBA Wicking guide.

Often neglected but I love the included RBA, I decided to photograph my last build.

Does this make sense?

BB_RBA-1.jpg
BB_RBA-Montage.jpg

hi mate great tutorial just copying it now just wondering what is the black thing at the bottom of the boro? as none of mine came with one and looks like it would stop juice getting to the chipset

hi mate great tutorial just copying it now just wondering what is the black thing at the bottom of the boro? as none of mine came with one and looks like it would stop juice getting to the chipset

its a condensation plug. I think someone on here makes them or they can be bought from some of the uk bb clone vendors (provapes/nature vape).

They are the condensation plugs that I make and sell, They prevent most condensation and there a slot to pop a bit of cotton into which catches some too, there's 4 sizes to suit different airflows.

BB-Cotton-Slot-Set.png

its a condensation plug. I think someone on here makes them or they can be bought from some of the uk bb clone vendors (provapes/nature vape).

Thanks have seen them on provapes they do a mtl and dtl one so might have to order 2 of each depending on price, wrong place to ask i know but have the sxk insider v2and crossbow sxk rda is there any more on there worth getting like mtl but like to blow a cloud now and then lol

For all the bridges I have I still go back to this one.

I had an idea today though, has anyone tried a vertical build in it? I reckon one could fit and the wicking should dam well.

Back
Top Bottom