What's new

BB Let down

RichieRich

Achiever
So i've had my BB for a few days, i opted for the SXK v4 version, and already experiencing issues.

I frequently get fluctuating Ohms readings, more often get the message "Low Atomizer" and it fails to fire, or not read the coil at all regardless of the fact the bastard is screwed in fully.

Equally annoying on first use was the transfer of the black coating from the device, straight onto my skin. Took ages to wash off my hands.

I'd recently bought the SXK BB Insider RBA so had a go with that, and still get the same issues above. I'd started using the device with Nautilus coils, but even trying the Kanger style RBA supplied did the same too.

I'll add, that i've received the Atlantis Boro tank yesterday, and i swear it took me half a f'kin hour to get the coil into the tank. Imagine my surprise when that didn't even register an ohms reading too.

Thoroughly pissed off with it now. I've emailed the vendor to tell them whats happened with the device, and trying to arrange a return. I'd be a little less pissed if it was £20-30, but i've spent around £100 for this including the Insider RBA and the Atlantis Boro.

Should have listened to the advice and got a Zeta instead :28:

I have to say, having owned both, the zeta is much less bother and works just as well. I liked the BB but don’t think I’d buy another one (lost mine in a taxi).

Zeta, problems with autofiring but there’s an easy workaround.

if its the 70w version your not the first person ive read having problems with it there abit shit board wise. some people just end up replacing the board with the dna60

I think the only problems I've had with my SXK were due to a faulty bridge/ atty. Hope you get something sorted

Had my return request approved, so will look at a Zeta instead.

As soon as the classifieds re-open, i'll pop up an Atlantis Boro and the Insider RBA

@richierich you should have a look at the ohm vape one. Someone was posting about it a while ago. It might be a bit more reliable than the zeta and it also takes the dot aio inserts.

@richierich you should have a look at the ohm vape one. Someone was posting about it a while ago. It might be a bit more reliable than the zeta and it also takes the dot aio inserts.

I have the ohmvape aio and it's been a brilliant mod its so good I bought another one a few days ago and I just got the dotshell style rba today and it's way better the the ohmvape/dotaio rba that you can buy. though if you dont like the rba the stock coils aren't that bad either and you can get a adaptor to use nautuls coils aswell

Attachments

• 20200511_123540.jpg
    20200511_123540.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
I think it was your posts in the other thread i was thinking about @stuartd . I reckon if my zeta dies i might get an ohm vape to replace it if they are still about.

Been hovering over the buy button all morning for the sxk on ecigone with the 15% off I could just afford one with the beer money still in the bank but after reading this I guess I'll just buy the beer [emoji4]

I think it was your posts in the other thread i was thinking about @stuartd . I reckon if my zeta dies i might get an ohm vape to replace it if they are still about.

I've been using mine for over three weeks now with no probs so far i actually prefer it to the dotaio se i had so that got sold and when I seen a post on here about them being a great price (less than I paid for my other one bugger lol) I just picked another one up as a spare. the only thing that's a bugger is the dot doors don't fit as the ohmvape is a bit longer and abit wider

Back
Top Bottom