What's new

BB - I think I want one.

I haven't tried the clones but have had 2 here, one of which went straight to @Polo65 :)
The other.......... I had here for about a week. The flavour certainly is intense, "possibly" just beating the Vape Shell set up the way we prefer them. And YES, being the different shape, they do allow slightly more liquid into the Boro.............. BUT........... And for Carol and myself, the draw is too tight for our tastes.
Now, that said, I could see this suiting those that are more into a MTL experience. We both prefer a tad more airy draw and for us, the Crossbow was spoiled by its tightness....... BUT.......... Remember the old adage...... "One Man's Meat, Another Man's Poison". Someone else may very well find this to be their perfect setup.

Mine is now awaiting testing by @junglist :). I know he prefers a tighter draw than we do, so it will be interesting to hear his views. :)

I haven't tried the clones but have had 2 here, one of which went straight to @Polo65 :)
The other.......... I had here for about a week. The flavour certainly is intense, "possibly" just beating the Vape Shell set up the way we prefer them. And YES, being the different shape, they do allow slightly more liquid into the Boro.............. BUT........... And for Carol and myself, the draw is too tight for our tastes.
Now, that said, I could see this suiting those that are more into a MTL experience. We both prefer a tad more airy draw and for us, the Crossbow was spoiled by its tightness....... BUT.......... Remember the old adage...... "One Man's Meat, Another Man's Poison". Someone else may very well find this to be their perfect setup.

Mine is now awaiting testing by @junglist :). I know he prefers a tighter draw than we do, so it will be interesting to hear his views. :)
Interesting. Thanks for that. I’ve hovered over it many many times and tried one of the kindbrights that was hopeless for me due to connection issues.

I’m pretty sure that this sxk version is a newer version to that of the kindbright. I guess I’ll find out in the next few days. If it’s poo and put together badly I’m sure pro Vapes will refund.

I’m hoping (if it works) I don’t love it too much as I’m holding out for that little Aussie Number.

EE62CE07-B2FC-4D63-A1CD-AA3674DF47B2.jpeg
90FF92B9-433B-4860-BCEC-A6D0763CFBF6.jpeg
FE29CD00-72E4-4C5F-890F-974C77E49DB9.jpeg
C413D8D7-1416-41FF-9545-290D3841C67C.jpeg
Got any photos - I don't believe there is a Kindbright version. I've fixed a couple that claimed to be, they were SXKs I'm almost certain. There's quite a lot of tooling involved in making them, with only modest sales, I can't see another cloner making that investment

What's crap about yours? They're eminently fixable...

The box is back home mate but it definitely came in a kindbright box (same plastic boxes as SXK use) Bought it from 2F the other week.

This just came with the airflow plug, I noticed the SXK on provapes comes with 5 airflow plugs?

https://www.provapes.com/collection...sxk-crossbow-style-rta?variant=29646405894247

Last edited:
View attachment 198102 View attachment 198103 View attachment 198104 View attachment 198105

The box is back home mate but it definitely came in a kindbright box (same plastic boxes as SXK use) Bought it from 2F the other week.

This just came with the airflow plug, I noticed the SXK on provapes comes with 5 airflow plugs?

https://www.provapes.com/collection...sxk-crossbow-style-rta?variant=29646405894247

Yeah the SXK version will have a proper plug with a variety of airflow restrictors

I don’t have the kindbright one but from reading what people have said about it on here there is issues with it and yeah, it’s not good...
As for the SXK one, no one really knows yet what it’s like, I believe it’s only just been released, none of the bb gang on here have one yet, I think @rew and @Discomatt have both ordered one so if your thinking about getting one i’d wait and see what they say about it first....

Mine should turn up in the next couple of days. Will let others know what it's like.

View attachment 198102 View attachment 198103 View attachment 198104 View attachment 198105

My mistake - I thought you were talking about a Billet Box

I didn't know Zapwrapz made skins for the BB, anyone tried them? I wrapped a Pico Squeeze but it wasn't as complex as a BB due to the corners of the BB, I imagine it will crease there.

I have used them for BB panels and they work really well. I didn't wrap the frame section though. Think that might look a bit naff

Back
Top Bottom