What's new

Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenwhitehead6

Initiate
Hi I got these given and I'm wondering how to check authenticity can't find much on the Web. Any help would be appreciated [emoji4][emoji100]
PSX_20200505_121349.jpg

Why do you need to check authenticity? Do you like the quality? Do they vape ok? If so they was a gift so just enjoy them

Why do you need to check authenticity? Do you like the quality? Do they vape ok? If so they was a gift so just enjoy them
I wouldn't know what to expect the quality to be they are the only mechs I've had but I know they ain't cheep if authentic I'd like to say if they are clone or not when people ask as the deathwish gets a lot of attention

I wouldn't know what to expect the quality to be they are the only mechs I've had but I know they ain't cheep if authentic I'd like to say if they are clone or not when people ask as the deathwish gets a lot of attention
With many mechs it's, almost, impossible to tell. In all honesty, without providence, it makes no difference, they'll be treated as mechs.
But, as @mattyk2010 says , if the vape well, who cares the are a great gift.

The hanged (all finishes) was one of five Deathwish Modz that was cloned mate others being Black raven (flat black) unholy V1 (all finishes)and Barebones (steel and brass only) unholy v2 (all finishes)

The hanged (all finishes) was one of five Deathwish Modz that was cloned mate others being Black raven (flat black) unholy V1 (all finishes)and Barebones (steel and brass only) unholy v2 (all finishes)
So I found out they only made 333 of these in each finish and with me having the hanged and unholy v1 it's possible it's a clone

Clones , you'd be looking at 600 plus at retail if they were authentic, that'd be one hell of a gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom