What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Authentic BB....WANTED

So much seems to depend on Colour. The Rat Blacks were once possibly the easiest to find at a reasonable price, but even they are beginning to creep ever upwards or so it would seem. If you are prepared to do what I did, buy a Bundle, then there have been some crackers around. I sold the majority of the bits I didn't want from the bundle and after that I discovered I had paid around £90/£95 for a 2017 Rat Black DNA40, which to my mind was a bargain and then some.

The "problem" is balancing what you are prepared to pay and how long you are prepared to wait :) Bearing in mind that I paid £250 from a UK Supplier for the harder to get "Clear" or Silver one that I got for Carol's Birthday last year............ It always makes me rather more cautious about paying any more than that for secondhand or a Bundle. The usual UK price, when available appears to be around the £280/£325 mark, colour depending etc.

So.......... I'll keep looking as there are some beauties around, but carrying heavy prices at the moment.

Absolutely what Rob says - for whatever reason, the rev 4 BB's hold their value very well indeed, as does lots of the add-ons for them! Add a combination of both together and the prices are eye-wateringly expensive - quite often they're used as trade bait to get other hard to come by gear too! And the opposite is true too, people put up beautiful pieces to try and snag BB's with nice add-ons - a chap put up a stunningly beautiful, and very expensive when new, Art & Mod DEA dna 40 squonker the other day, to gauge what the current going rate for it would be as he was thinking of trading it for a BB, I commented with all respect, that he was mad for wanting to trade that beauty for a BB, he came back and said I was right and he was keeping it!

I'm only on the SV sales page but they do come up reasonably regularly for sale though, and sell equally as quickly - the BB pages will likely give better results? Your budget should get you a dna60 version and a reasonable bridge though I'd say?

Absolutely what Rob says - for whatever reason, the rev 4 BB's hold their value very well indeed, as does lots of the add-ons for them! Add a combination of both together and the prices are eye-wateringly expensive - quite often they're used as trade bait to get other hard to come by gear too! And the opposite is true too, people put up beautiful pieces to try and snag BB's with nice add-ons - a chap put up a stunningly beautiful, and very expensive when new, Art & Mod DEA dna 40 squonker the other day, to gauge what the current going rate for it would be as he was thinking of trading it for a BB, I commented with all respect, that he was mad for wanting to trade that beauty for a BB, he came back and said I was right and he was keeping it!

I'm only on the SV sales page but they do come up reasonably regularly for sale though, and sell equally as quickly - the BB pages will likely give better results? Your budget should get you a dna60 version and a reasonable bridge though I'd say?
Whats SV SALES PAGE

Safer Vapers (SV) THE place to look is Billet Box Bay on their sales page which is where I'm watching for you Mark. :)

Back
Top Bottom