What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Atmizoo Vapesnail AIO style pod and rba for billet.

The one sancho linked is the boro plus the airflow pins. The one you linked above is the same as sanch's plus includes the air flow resteictor for the chimney. Compare the pics of the 2 items and you'll see what i mean.

Anyhow know how quick/slow 3avape are for deliveries? Tempted to get a preorder in

They are usually fairly decent even across the pond. BUT with the pandemic it's been fracking so slow...I placed an order on April fool's day and it's still in China according to the tracking info... That order was DHL shipped so as to expedite it.... No help at all....meh! I pre ordered the full set anyway knowing I'll not see either for a while....

They are usually fairly decent even across the pond. BUT with the pandemic it's been fracking so slow...I placed an order on April fool's day and it's still in China according to the tracking info... That order was DHL shipped so as to expedite it.... No help at all....meh! I pre ordered the full set anyway knowing I'll not see either for a while....
Guess thats the price il have to pay. Thanks for confirming

Hello can you fit air pin from Tripod to Vapesnail? Just ordered my Snail clone and left out those inserts.

So how was it, hopefully very good?

Don’t know yet :17: been full on with the little one all day so not had chance to try it. Only managed to wash it then it’s been either Frozen or Moana all bastard day long.....Tripple Moana marathon today :17::17::17:

Back
Top Bottom