What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Atmizoo Vapesnail AIO style pod and rba for billet.

Anymore news on these? Curiosity/interest peaked here

Would highly recommend Vapesnail Sanch. It has options for all types of vapers. Have got an original but not heard anything yet on the clone from SXK. Think Ulton might be doing one too.

Would highly recommend Vapesnail Sanch. It has options for all types of vapers. Have got an original but not heard anything yet on the clone from SXK. Think Ulton might be doing one too.
The original looks phenomenal but cost prohibitive for me at the moment. I already have 2 Vapeshell on the way from 3F along with the 70watt, spare boro in Ultem(pei), spare boro silicone gaskets, and a couple of glass doors oh and a drip tip...

The original looks phenomenal but cost prohibitive for me at the moment. I already have 2 Vapeshell on the way from 3F along with the 70watt, spare boro in Ultem(pei), spare boro silicone gaskets, and a couple of glass doors oh and a drip tip...

You should be alright for now I would have thought. No point spending more money until you are sure the BB is for you.

Back
Top Bottom