What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Atmizoo Vapesnail AIO style pod and rba for billet.

If you’ve got a billet I don’t think it’s worth it. Hang on for the snail. But that’s just me.
Thanks mate. That was what was holding me back. The snail is something that I'm very interested in and whatever John from evl is cooking up.

I spoke with my friend at Atmizoo and the Snail is still a way off I'm afraid. :( The DotShell has been such a success that they are trying to keep up with orders LOL. Fear not....... The Snail WILL happen, just not yet!

I spoke with my friend at Atmizoo and the Snail is still a way off I'm afraid. :( The DotShell has been such a success that they are trying to keep up with orders LOL. Fear not....... The Snail WILL happen, just not yet!
Did they give any ideas on timescales?

Nothing specific Matt.
Well, I’d rather they release when ready than rush something through. With all the great feedback from the dotshell I think it’s going to be a huge winner for them. Oh the joys of not having to syringe out juice from the boro to rewick and coil. Bliss!

What excites me most is that there are many reports from Dotshell owners about the hugely reduced condensation build up thanks to the design of the Boro/Shell Combo. :2thumbsup:

ANYTHING that helps on that score has to be a very good thing.:worship:

Well........ Bought a DotAIO and a DotShell for pennies. Got it up and running and it certainly does exactly what one has come to expect.

Got to say........ The redesign of the juice feed just might prove its saviour. Wonder whether we'll be seeing a redesign of the Shell's system too?
Highly recommended!!

Well........ Bought a DotAIO and a DotShell for pennies. Got it up and running and it certainly does exactly what one has come to expect.

Got to say........ The redesign of the juice feed just might prove its saviour. Wonder whether we'll be seeing a redesign of the Shell's system too?
Highly recommended!!
Would there be any advantage to changing the shell though? Bottom ports hoover up all remaining juice in the boros and top ports would make it less efficient at doing this??
I guess if they’re financially savvy they could do a mark two to sell a few more but when the Snail comes out I think that could be the death of the shell as we know it?

hows the flavour and vape with this? I’m guessing very similar to the shell but maybe more saturated?

Very similar all round.
52A28797-2A77-440E-AAD4-458609F3B6F5.jpeg
I have the AFC Wide open, but believe there's a reducer in here. I didn't check as it had a coil in it, so I just Dry Burned that and rewicked. Very impressed all in all for what it is. It'll become my Out and About Mod now as it stops any chances of losing a BB to some light fingered Sod.
Would I get another DotShell? YES!!

Back
Top Bottom