What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Atmizoo Vapesnail AIO style pod and rba for billet.

I don't think it is a bad price when dotmods own rba is 35-40 quid. I keep contemplating going for a dotmod aio. Think I may do going forward. But only if can rebuild myself. The problem for me is buying both. All of a sudden I've the price of a tripod. Hmmmm

I don't think it is a bad price when dotmods own rba is 35-40 quid. I keep contemplating going for a dotmod aio. Think I may do going forward. But only if can rebuild myself. The problem for me is buying both. All of a sudden I've the price of a tripod. Hmmmm
If you’ve got a billet I don’t think it’s worth it. Hang on for the snail. But that’s just me.

I’ll keep an eye on vapetime for one :)
Vapetime seem to have taken their finger off the billet ball recently. The Southampton manager left and he was a big billet fan. They don’t ever seem to have any new billet stock in these days. I wouldn’t hold out for them getting one in. Sad as they’re just a 15 min drive from me. If they do I’ll be down there like a shot!

Back
Top Bottom