What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Atmizoo joining in the BB fun

Only just got around to putting a build in this today - thanks for the nudge @Rob :D Lovely jubbly! Wicks like a nutter :D Tried as hard as I could to get a dry hit and it was having none of it. Dead easy to put together too. SS316L clapton made using the Vandy Vape Superfine MTL wire, definitely getting another!

2018-02-28-vapeshell.jpg

Only just got around to putting a build in this today - thanks for the nudge @Rob :D Lovely jubbly! Wicks like a nutter :D Tried as hard as I could to get a dry hit and it was having none of it. Dead easy to put together too. SS316L clapton made using the Vandy Vape Superfine MTL wire, definitely getting another!

View attachment 153699

How many wraps and Id in your build fella...I have some of that wire incoming

Managed to bag one last night. Apparently arriving tomorrow. Amazing service if it does.

Purchased at 2202 hrs.
Dispatched next day from Athens.
Greece to East Midlands airport 0400 hrs.
Trucked down and arrived at Aylesford Kent 0700 hrs.
Out for delivery 0935 hrs with only 35 miles left to go.........so yes less than 24hrs delivery is possible with DHL Express.

And yes, the hype is real.
Enjoy

Last edited:
Yeeeess. It did arrive. Am dead chuffed and well impressed

There is good news for anyone who has struggled to get an original Vapeshell. I've just read this in their news section:

"Since last weekend, we have kept assembling and adding pieces to stock on daily basis. As of now, we have managed to keep constant availability - for us, the ideal thing for any company to do with their products. Things are going fine till now, as we still manage to catch up with demand. Going on like this means no more releases, and access to stock any time"

Back
Top Bottom