Innokin
What's new

Atmizoo joining in the BB fun

Site shat itself at 8 - only just remembered they were out!! Went to the site, loaded OK but showed out of stock. God bless @Rob he told me to try again and they were showing as in stock - thank you mate! So have one ordered and looking forward to seeing what it's like...

let us know how you get on with it...

E-liquids.com
I can say that those who succeeded last night are in for a very pleasant vape. Long time fan of Atmizoo products and so glad that they have gone back to a very much more simple design than in days gone by :)

I can say that those who succeeded last night are in for a very pleasant vape. Long time fan of Atmizoo products and so glad that they have gone back to a very much more simple design than in days gone by :)

yeah looks good, the only reason I held off is the reduced tank capacity to 3.5ml.....no real biggie I know...but Im off to Harrogate today, from Scotland...a full tank with a stock coil jobbie will see me through the journey...where as 3.5ml will not.

AcmeFog
Smoore
Well, you just cannot fault their service!!
Ordered at approx 10.20pm Tuesday night............ Arrived here at 12noon today !!! :worship::worship::worship:

Hugely impressed. 3rd largest Pin works really well for me

Vape Green
Innokin
I've been refreshing page every hour to get one, but always out of stock! Did you get yours elsewhere?

Got it from atmizoo, they had some last night at 1:00 am....I think the time was to cater for the yanks.....on their facebook they say they will do another drop in a couple of days time...more european time friendly, also tomorrow Monday is a public Holiday in Greece...so I would imagine Tuesday or Wed, would be your next opportunity...are you on facebook, if not I will keep and eye, and post on this thread for you re the next drop

Back
Top Bottom