What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Atmizoo joining in the BB fun

kermitthefog

Achiever
atmizoo bb.jpg

Just this teaser image on their FB page for now, more details to be released shortly :)

From the atimizoo FB page
"Sneak peek from the lab: VapeShell assembly and QC days! Rushing for release at the end of the week. Scheduling says there will be a detailed blogpost with all the info you need and also a draw for 3 lucky winners midweek.

1f60e.png
1f4a8.png
Hey B.B. community! It is going to be a very interesting week
1f60e.png
1f4a8.png
1f4a8.png
"

Not long now then :)
bb vapeshell atimizoo.jpg

Im interested ...

Just wish the after coil tube was thinner ...

Im interested ...

Just wish the after coil tube was thinner ...

They are polling people on social media about other tube sizes starting at 1mm so it might just be a matter of time, they're certainly getting plenty of responses.

Their Reducers actually work @ZT ;) I happen to know this to be true :)

I may take a punt - it might save the billet box for me .. I love the form factor but hate every atomiser I've currently tried in it.

the chamber size looks nice and small

Site shat itself at 8 - only just remembered they were out!! Went to the site, loaded OK but showed out of stock. God bless @Rob he told me to try again and they were showing as in stock - thank you mate! So have one ordered and looking forward to seeing what it's like...

Back
Top Bottom