Vape Superstore
What's new

Any pre made MTL Clapton’s/Aliens etc above 1ohm?

Coils arrived this week, came in nice small tins, I’ve got the ni80 in the Stunt and working well, I’ll try the SS cool in the snail later.

Forgot I had the vandy vape MTL wire upstairs! Always found that a bit hard to work with really springy

Innokin
Coils arrived this week, came in nice small tins, I’ve got the ni80 in the Stunt and working well, I’ll try the SS cool in the snail later.

Forgot I had the vandy vape MTL wire upstairs! Always found that a bit hard to work with really springy
If you wanna make it easier to work with take a length and either blowtorch it or fit the length to your atty without coiling it and heat it, once it's cooled down it won't be springy anymore

Quick update on these.

Been using the ni80 & SS coils in the Stunt for the last fortnight, really happy with them, but the stunts deck is pretty small and I always build spaced coils so had to take a wrap off each to get them in there (they will fit with contact coils though but I get some spit back)

For the price they’re well worth it, nicely made, dead easy to work with and give a nice satisfying MTL vape.

100% recommend if anyone’s on the fence about it

Stunt also good in the Bantam Rev tanks.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom