What's new

Any crossbow love?

I’m sceptical. I bet it will gurgle, flood and leak. And the airflow holes won’t line up.

I’ve bought one too. I’m hoping you’re wrong Mister Zou. I reckon this will be fine!

I've been using an Exocet with a 1.2mm Kayfun adapter for a few weeks in one of my Billets with 20mg salts - useful for those times when you have limited opportunity to vape...

So, I took delivery of an SXK Crossbow today. Definitely better than the Kindbright! Very slight airhole alignment issue - but a quick poke with a pokey thing fixed that...

Tiny bit of gurgling - hoping that was just me washing it...

I’m not convinced by this atty. the fact it’s default setting is my mtl setting puts me off as there’s little to no room to play. My sxk version isn’t lining up properly either until the 510 is tightened.
Need a few more builds in it.

But the quality is night and day from the kindbright.

Only had my SXK Crossbow just over a day. QC on it seems fine. It vapes very well. As Discomatt says, there is not a lot of room to change the draw, apart from make it tighter with supplied plug kit. It is quite a tight draw without and suits me fine, but you will not get a loose MTL draw out of this unless you do surgery on the intake hole at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom