What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any crossbow love?

scotty7910

Postman
Strange one this

I have 3 vapeshell and 1 crossbow. For some reason I feel the crossbow wicks better, and think it may marginally (at least at times) have better flavour than the vapeshell. Anyone else prefer the crossbow? Or do I need to get some counselling lol.

I have a clone Crossbow which has issues. I have trouble getting a stable connection sometimes. I'm sure the original is fine. As to whether it's better than Vapeshell, it's at least equal to it with flavour. Am gonna give it another shot and try to do a direct comparison. You might well be right though or it may be that you just prefer it.
Any particular flavours you prefer in the Crossbow?

I just ordered one from your link @rew , thanks.

Don't know what the quality is going to be like. I just ordered one too. My first clone came from 3fvape and was a Kindbright one. Had some issues with it. Hoping this one is better

I do think the price is a bit high but I suppose there's all manner of afc options etc.
I prefer it to the shell. For some reason I think similar builds wick better in it than shell no idea why like.

Back
Top Bottom