What's new

Any authentic around?

There is a 2020 one on eBay atm, comes with a few extra bits too...

Now sit down for the price...

It’s £400...

As an sxk dna bb owner, I can’t really think of anything that is sufficiently bad to warrant the extra for a genuine bb.

don’t get me wrong, I’m sure that there’s a perceptible difference when you have both in hand, but since I don’t have an original, ignorance is bliss.

when I first started looking I was keen on getting an OG bb but now I’d rather have the money in the bank to spend on some other mod that’s caught my eye.

Not trying to persuade you to look elsewhere just thought I’d Chuck my 2p in. It would be nice if sxk did more than the black ones tho...

The best way to get one is via the Billet Box official site. Not cheap of course. You could have a scout around on social media too, but ime the cost of a second hand BB isn’t much better than a new one.

There is a 2020 one on eBay atm, comes with a few extra bits too...

Now sit down for the price...

It’s £400...

Yeah I was in contact with a guy on Facebook with a 2020 rpg mission switch mission tip and mums panels and eucbridge and he was asking 380, which isn't bad but I'd rather trust a potver than a Facebook guy, if times were different I would go and collect and feel a bit safer..

As an sxk dna bb owner, I can’t really think of anything that is sufficiently bad to warrant the extra for a genuine bb.

don’t get me wrong, I’m sure that there’s a perceptible difference when you have both in hand, but since I don’t have an original, ignorance is bliss.

when I first started looking I was keen on getting an OG bb but now I’d rather have the money in the bank to spend on some other mod that’s caught my eye.

Not trying to persuade you to look elsewhere just thought I’d Chuck my 2p in. It would be nice if sxk did more than the black ones tho...

100% agree, but I've got 2 beater sxks and I think I'm ready for the stay at home piece..

With that I can start upgrading the boards in my 70ws to dnas.. one has a broken screen and I just guesstimate the wattage haha

The best way to get one is via the Billet Box official site. Not cheap of course. You could have a scout around on social media too, but ime the cost of a second hand BB isn’t much better than a new one.

I missed out on the dumpster fire edition they did. If I were to get it from bbv think ill wait till the 4cs with the cerakote, hopefully get a white one

Back
Top Bottom