What's new

Another recommend me my first mech post

redchris

Postman
Looking for a tube mech, original rather than clone. Budget up to £200 odd but don't really want to get into £3-400 territory. It'll be my first mech but I've watched loads of vids and done plenty of reading so am aware of the safety issues.

I had my eye on a Dreamer but am put off by the arching issues. I really like the look of the Broadside but can't find one anywhere in the UK. Kennedy roundhouse looks nice..

My current rdas that I'd be looking to use - CSMNT and Goon 1.5 are both stainless and 24mm so probs looking along the same lines for the tube. Does a 24mm atty look daft on a 25mm tube?

So what do you knowledgeable apes suggest?

Cheers

Two cheaper recommendations. Don’t let price fool you they are excellent mechs.

If you want to use a 21700 - THC Tauren <£40 if you look around. I love the switch and have one in black. Gets great reviews - check YouTube. I went black cause I couldn’t be bothered cleaning all the time.

18650 - H24 by footoon. Another that gets great reviews and is <£50. I like mine so much I have bought all three - blue, black and marble. Fits 24m atty and is so light and pocket friendly.

The higher priced mods in my opinion are about names and styling not the functionality.

Btw I have a dreamer as well but my main mech is the H24.

Two cheaper recommendations. Don’t let price fool you they are excellent mechs.

If you want to use a 21700 - THC Tauren <£40 if you look around. I love the switch and have one in black. Gets great reviews - check YouTube. I went black cause I couldn’t be bothered cleaning all the time.

18650 - H24 by footoon. Another that gets great reviews and is <£50. I like mine so much I have bought all three - blue, black and marble. Fits 24m atty and is so light and pocket friendly.

The higher priced mods in my opinion are about names and styling not the functionality.

Btw I have a dreamer as well but my main mech is the H24.
Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the Tauren but don't really dig the design. I'll check out the H24, not heard of that one.

Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the Tauren but don't really dig the design. I'll check out the H24, not heard of that one.

If you get the H24 make sure you get the silver spring and replace the one it comes with -takes 10 secs. All the ones I have seen for sale come with silver spring. Reason is the gold spring deforms under load when ohms are <0.30. Don’t let that dissuade you from one though!

Simple and extremely light mechs love em

Been looking at the Endless Mods clean too. Anyone got any experience with it?

Yes that's another one I've had my eye on! What's the RDA like? How daft does a 24mm tank look on a 25mm tube? Reckon I could get away with my CSMNT and goon if I just bought the mech?
24 on a 25 don't look bad at all it's bairly noticable to be honest and I've not used the RDA bud so can't comment on that but SOI gear is always great quality [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom