What's new

And another help me find a mech thread

dahut

Achiever
Recently I have been looking at lots of clones that are out there and there is a amazing choice these days but I'm looking at something like the broadside with a plastic coating inside the tube

Is this only the maker that does this or are there more that do this too ? Is it safer ?

Also What kind of button is safer better to use

Looking at max £20 for a tube mech this time

I'm Liking the sob v2 clone in yellow PEI too but doesn't have the plastic Delran insert

Last edited:
Not too many tubes with an insert. Vgod made some.

The only thing the insert will protect you from is a battery wrap which is compromised on the side. If you are interested in safety, you will need to inspect your battery wraps every time before inserting them regardless. So there's not much point really, except to protect the careless.

Regarding switches, they are unsafe if they can become stuck in the on position. This IMO rules out the poorly machined switches and inadequate springs on the cheap Fasttech clones I've bought. The Tauren is the cheapest tube I'd recommend ($40ish). It's well made and can use the safest battery in terms of CDR, the Samsung 30T.

Recently I have been looking at lots of clones that are out there and there is a amazing choice these days but I'm looking at something like the broadside with a plastic coating inside the tube

Is this only the maker that does this or are there more that do this too ? Is it safer ?

Also What kind of button is safer better to use

Looking at max £20 for a tube mech this time

I'm Liking the sob v2 clone in yellow PEI too but doesn't have the plastic Delran insert
Mate if you want a solid mech with a sleeve to protect your 18650 cells fuck the clones off and add a little more to your budget and buy this genuine mech you won't be disappointed

https://vaping101.co.uk/collections..._thc-tauren-mech-mod-by-thunderhead-creations

@dahut Did you go for anything in the end?

yeah got a turtleship v3 from someone here should be delivered today with any luck

but i will be i getting the tauren ;)
serveimage (24).jpg
serveimageFND14GA5.jpg

@John R

Last edited:
Had to google that, but yeah, the turleship looks interesting, quite a pricey wee tube so I guess it's a clone, anyways, good luck, have fun and stay safe :D

Also, you seen the DJV Mecha? looks cool, Mike Vapes did a review very recently. Think it's a Heaven Gifts exclusive and very competitively priced too.

Had to google that, but yeah, the turleship looks interesting, quite a pricey wee tube so I guess it's a clone, anyways, good luck, have fun and stay safe :D

Also, you seen the DJV Mecha? looks cool, Mike Vapes did a review very recently. Think it's a Heaven Gifts exclusive and very competitively priced too.

never heard of that one il google in a sec

the turtle ship isn't really what i was looking for with it having a spring and no bat sleeve but its quite pleasant on the eyes so had to get it

il just have to be extra carefull with it

yeah its a clone

was looking at the vgod pro elte ? But its around 90 pound :eek:
there are clones but not much info on them

I have six tubes, all clones, needless to say I don't have the same opinion of them as some others. Saying that, I have got rid of a couple of others that didn't measure up, I suppose that comes down to experience though.

DJV Mecha not really my style mate
I have six tubes, all clones, needless to say I don't have the same opinion of them as some others. Saying that, I have got rid of a couple of others that didn't measure up, I suppose that comes down to experience though.
feel free to post photos of ur stash bud
might see something to add to mi wish list ;)

Back
Top Bottom