What's new

About to start my BB journey :-)

What’s the best nord coils to go for, I’m still away atm but have a North bridge on the way. Not sure what coils to get from FT though?

I prefer the .6 ohm coils. There's also a 1.2.

Thanks I’ve ordered the 0.6 mesh & 0.8 MTL coils (15% off with FT.....every little helps!!)

I’ll see how I get on with these I might go for the afc ring if I want a tighter draw

My YFRK Xeta should be here next week, also ordered the SXK Xeta from FT (15% off again!!)

Gave the VS another go last night, getting there still not 100% sorted with the wicking but had really decent flavour and a couple tanks worth before it leaked a bit.

Been mainly using the MF kit this week, just hassle free!

YFTA Xeta....great!! Tons of airflow options here!! Only tried it with a 0.3ohm ni80 fused Clapton for now fully open, really nice but the Dtip gets hot so I’ll try another build around 0.5ish. The SXK should be here this week I’ll try a tight MTL in here and work up/down with both until I find a nice DL & MTL for each tank :)

North Bridge is here from @Sam's Vape Reviews (thanks again) just waiting on the coils now from FT :)

And this is why I can’t risk the splashing out on the authentic!!!!!

E8AC9637-245F-4B5A-997B-58CFDC7E4914.jpeg

Absolutely bouncing this morning, dropped it on the way home from work throwing rubbish in the bin, just pure luck it missed the bin!

Gutted! I’ve really looked after this and dropped the bastard through stupidity!!!

Gave the 0.6 & 0.8 nord coils a go, dead easy to install & swap coils even with juice in the tank but not keen on the heads.

Enjoying the Xeta’s. Tempted to go for the Boxxer V2 next but I’ll hold off a while to se if a decent clone comes out.

And this is why I can’t risk the splashing out on the authentic!!!!!

View attachment 204799

Absolutely bouncing this morning, dropped it on the way home from work throwing rubbish in the bin, just pure luck it missed the bin!

Gutted! I’ve really looked after this and dropped the bastard through stupidity!!!
Ouch, sadly that won't even polish out, I've not managed to drop one yet but mine rarely leave the house, my Bantam is for my travels.

Yeah fair chuck out of it! I had gloves on and it just slipped out.

How do you find the Bantam? Any good?
For MTL dare I say it............ in a few ways it's better than the Billet Box, it feels so great in the hand, light and comfortable, no need to seal the pin, no need to worry about juice reaching the screen or electronics, top screen is nice and having stripped it the electronics are well assembled with a clever design for the limited space, battery life suits me at 10 Watts it lasts a tank full.

I only have 1 con and that's the fire button cheapens its looks, nasty little thing without the metal rim the Billet Box has.

For DTL though I wouldn't bother unless you have a pack of spare batteries and not too low a build (max is 30 Watts and that's thrashing it.

Back
Top Bottom