What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

About to start my BB journey :-)

Vape Mail :)

77F118DB-DB10-4516-BBA8-E19913A82B47.jpeg

I’ll have a play around with the VS later when I get chance, build quality is great on this, even installing a coil is easier with better screws! Very nice

EUC ceramic coils......fantastic flavour! The adapters straight forward to use, no leaks (yet) Just waiting on the MF kit now to see how they compare, can’t see me getting that until sept though

Vape Mail :)

View attachment 198368

I’ll have a play around with the VS later when I get chance, build quality is great on this, even installing a coil is easier with better screws! Very nice

EUC ceramic coils......fantastic flavour! The adapters straight forward to use, no leaks (yet) Just waiting on the MF kit now to see how they compare, can’t see me getting that until sept though
Did you order an mf?

Yes mate ordered the full kit last week. Should have the coils from FT this weekend
It’s a very solid bridge. Bit open for my taste but have just ordered a 1.5 afc ring for it from Rockmodz. New mesh coils are very good but more restricted than the .5 ceramics.

It’s a very solid bridge. Bit open for my taste but have just ordered a 1.5 afc ring for it from Rockmodz. New mesh coils are very good but more restricted than the .5 ceramics.

Is that a FB group or shop?

I think I bought the 1.3ohm drizzle coils for the MTL set up and another pack of 0.5 ceramics.

Pretty much all set now, gone a bit ott this month spending on this BB so need to calm down a bit. Having a vape clear out on the weekend so there’ll be stuff going in the classifieds here to recoup some cash! I’ll probbaly just keep one squonker, one dual reg and a tube mech (and my noisy cricket....can’t sell that!!)

Is that a FB group or shop?

I think I bought the 1.3ohm drizzle coils for the MTL set up and another pack of 0.5 ceramics.

Pretty much all set now, gone a bit ott this month spending on this BB so need to calm down a bit. Having a vape clear out on the weekend so there’ll be stuff going in the classifieds here to recoup some cash! I’ll probbaly just keep one squonker, one dual reg and a tube mech (and my noisy cricket....can’t sell that!!)
Fb group. I absolutely love the draw from the mf MTL with the dual holes. It’s exactly how I like my draw. However I thought the coils were pants which was a real shame!

This afc will be my last attempt at getting the mf how I like it else it will be going in the classies.

Just checked my FT order and I’ve got another pack of 0.5 ceramics plus 1.3 drizzle and 1.4 Clapton’s. I’m guessing the Clapton’s fit the MTL kit?

Just checked my FT order and I’ve got another pack of 0.5 ceramics plus 1.3 drizzle and 1.4 Clapton’s. I’m guessing the Clapton’s fit the MTL kit?
Yup they’ll be fine. Sxk make their own drizzles in 1 ohm variety I believe for the bantam box. Not sure if they are 100% compliant with the mf. I just can’t bring myself to buy some though as I’ve spent a fortune on crappy coils of late

How do you like the Drizzle coils Discomatt? I've been thinking about getting some for the MF Bridge to use in my Bantam when I'm feeling like a lazy vaper lol.

Yup they’ll be fine. Sxk make their own drizzles in 1 ohm variety I believe for the bantam box. Not sure if they are 100% compliant with the mf. I just can’t bring myself to buy some though as I’ve spent a fortune on crappy coils of late

Yeah I read about them somewhere last week, might have been vaping underground. Some say good some bad with leaking. I saw the SXK bridge & coils on FT and I think NV sell them.

So far I’m really enjoying the EUC ceramic & nautilus mesh coils. I found the naut 1.8/1.6 BVC’s & Clapton’s a bit crap (these were good in my nautilus mini though!) so almost gave up on that bridge but took a punt on the mesh heads and they’ve been great so far.

Back
Top Bottom