What's new

About to start my BB journey :-)

Chuck Norris

Achiever
That time of year again where I get a nice summer bonus! So wanted to treat myself to something decent and fancied a Billet Box.

I’ve gone for a black SXK DNA60 usb from Nature Vape, then nipped onto FT to get the Exocet, Vape Shell & Insider RBA’s. got a load of old Aspire & Kanger heads somewhere upstairs so should be all set.

Anything else worth getting for these? Is it worth getting some spare tanks/gaskets/glass or are they pretty durable?

Cant wait to get it, I didn’t realise how good they were!

Always worth having a spare Boro and especially the Plexiglass!!
BBs are generally pretty durable and can take most common abuse. You may discover that a Condensation Plug from our own @Vapaneezer Scrooge is a worthwhile investment.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole that is BB Ownership. :2thumbsup:

It's a feckin deep rabbit hole. 2nd BB, Boxxer, button & Boro arrived this morning :2thumbsup: & Exocet, Vapeshell & panels incoming from FT. Blaming you lot :D

Definitely worth getting a couple of spare Boro's if you have a few bridges on the way as it makes it easier to swap out Boro's with different bridges when they have juice in. Lot less messy.
Personally i have never broken a glass but i bought a spare when i got my BB not sure it is a necessity especially if you have several Boro's.
Enjoy the journey

Great thanks, I’ve ordered a couple tanks from FT. Makes sense to get these now instead of messing around with one tank :)

Really looking forward to it, picked up a coupe packs of XFKM & Coilology coils aswell.

Just need to find the old coil heads now haven’t seen them in 3 years :happy guys:

Always worth having a spare Boro and especially the Plexiglass!!
BBs are generally pretty durable and can take most common abuse. You may discover that a Condensation Plug from our own @Vapaneezer Scrooge is a worthwhile investment.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole that is BB Ownership. :2thumbsup:

What does the plug do Rob? Do these leak much then or is it just condensation build up around the airflow?

Anywhere that sells upgrade buttons? Wanted to keep the mod black but have a different colour button, something like a pearl colour to set it off (or I’ll just get some vinyl wrap on there!)

The Plugs "sort of" help reduce condensation that builds up in the cavity that the Boro sits in. Personally I use a piece of Kitchen Towel cut to size, between the Cavity and the Back of the Boro, that helps a great deal too in my view.
Buttons are readily available in SS, Brass, Black and Clear from SXK or UK vendors such as Naturevape and Provapes.
Mother of Pearl, Paua etc are available through many of the Farcebook Groups, but they do tend to cost.

FFF44B7D-28C7-474D-BDC9-BCBD4A0B6D08.jpeg

Found my old coils (need a good clear out got stuff here I haven’t used in years!!)

Found a mix of Aspire 1.6/1.8 BVC coils plus Clapton’s from the triton mini & some ni200 heads from VS & aspire.

And a few Kanger OCC kanthal & Ni200 heads, will these square ones fit the BB or do I need the round heads?

Back
Top Bottom