What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

a parcel arrived from FT...

workshyfop

Achiever
well, 7 days from sending to it arriving here this morning. curiosity got the better of me so bought a 70W to try it out to see if i liked it.
the day after ordering this, i caved on a gold DNA one as well as FT had cocked the price up on them and it was too good a price to pass up, had gone back up to the regular price a few hours after ordering but its been sent so that was good luck.

had a few 0.5 SSOCC coils here from ages ago so threw one of them in as i wanted to try it out straight away.

supplied drip tip is horrible, easily sorted. no panel or button rattle and surprised how well made everything is. great size and feels awesome in the hand, absolutely loving the thing.
always wondered what the appeal or the point of them was but bought a hotcig R -AIO a few weeks back and found the form factor surprisingly good and super practical as an out and about. in fact its the only device i have used since so i thought maybe a BB would be good after all.

can't wait for the DNA to arrive now so i can have one for MTL for out and about and one for DTL at home. and before you all start, not interested in wasting money on cosmetics. only thing i fancy is a few spare boros and the vapeshell clone which will be ordered very soon.

IMG_3123.jpg

Got this from the classies and I am surprised what a nice vape it is!

Attachments

• IMG_20190815_155126.jpg
    IMG_20190815_155126.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20190815_155158.jpg
    IMG_20190815_155158.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom