What's new

A juice conundrum

St00ble

Postman
Hello fellow BB'ers

Got a slight problem. Been vaping my two BBs exclusively for a couple of weeks now and I'm having issues with juices. I usually vape darkstar bottle shots made up to 6mg. I've found that anything too sweet leads to my coils getting gummed up and ruined after a few days. I'm convinced it's the sweetener in the juice. So does anyone have any recommendations for juice that is sweet that doesn't contain sweetener? My set up is 1.8 nautilus coils at 9.6w (lower than recommended, I know, but that's how I like it). So need some sweet MTL juices that won't ruin my coils. Prefer fruits, soft drinks and confectionary flavours

Can’t help with the juice selection I’m afraid, but can confirm your fears, sweet juices gum up coils very quickly!

Have you considered rebuildables? Like the Insider or the vapeshell? That way you can burn off the crud & rewick every couple of days. It’s more of a pain, but will save you money on prebuilts & allow you to carry on with the juices you like.

What ratio of juice are you using. 50/50 is best for those coils. Check my juice list stuck at top in new user section where Simon has MTL list.

Back
Top Bottom