POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

A few observations regarding the Atmizoo Vape Shell.

Discussion in 'Billet Box' started by Rob, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Tony Z

Tony Z Postman

A little tip for building the Vapeshell. I first built it out with my usual "I'm to busy to do something fancy" build which is a 26g Kanthal 7 wrap that usually ends up from .8 - .9 ohm with the smallest airflow plug. My first impression was not good because the flavor just wasn't there. I use the same build on my Insider and the flavor is outstanding. Although I believe the Insider is almost the Pinnacle of flavor I was hoping the Vapeshell would be at least the same. So I took the Vapeshell apart and examined the build and I noticed my coil was sitting very low on the deck because I didn't realize how much space was available. So I just pulled my build up so the BOTTOM of the coil was about the level of the screws maybe a mm higher. I put the top of the shell on and fired it to make sure it wasn't touching, all was good so I put it all back together. That first hit made me smile!! The flavor is very on par with the Insider. Moral of the story- Better flavor, higher coil.

• Like Like x 1
  2. decoy

decoy Postman

have been using the clone in mtl mode and this did make a diff
    have received a second tank today so can play around with sub ohm and dtl
    running a ss coil at 0.4 ohm touching coil raised on 50/50 juice in tc with no air flow restriction and although its still a little bit of a tight draw for dtl it is rather nice
    anybody got any tips for the wicking as i seem to be doing a lot of faffing about with hit and miss results

3. nerzz

nerzz Postman

Received my vapeshell today. It’s my first rebuildable for my billet and I have to say it’s a bloody awesome. Flavour is spot on and surprisingly easy to build on.

• Like Like x 2
  4. nick meehan

nick meehan Postman

I recently opened up the juice flow holes to 3mm each, I think they were at 2 or 2 1/2 mm as standard. Now I can vape as I would on my other single coilers. I usually use 21g ni80 3mm I/d so quite a big coil but it wicks like a dream.