What's new

A few observations regarding the Atmizoo Vape Shell.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
So as you probably will have seen, facebook is alive with interest regarding the Vapeshell. Atmizoo have been having all manner of fun and games with their site, but to their credit, got on top of the issues very swiftly and things have been running far more smoothly for them since the initial launch on Tuesday Night.

Before I get into my thoughts on the product itself, I would like to congratulate them on possibly the finest delivery service I have encountered in a very long time! I finally was able to place my order at 10.25pm to Tuesday Night, The item arrived here at 12 noon yesterday (Thurday) courtesy of DHL. Now there are some who might say that just shy of £8 is a heavy delivery charge........... But from Greece to the UK in that time? C'mon!!! Brilliant service by all concerned. And I was not unique, many are saying the self same thing. :)

The Vapeshell: A very clever and oh so simple design that just WORKS! As one would expect from Atmizoo, the quality is just Top Notch. In the snazzy presentation box you will find The Vapeshell itself and the 510 adaptor so that you can build on your favoured device. Under the top layer, you'll find 2 Baggies, on containing spare screws, the other containing the 4 Reducer pieces allowing you to tailor the Airflow under the coil to your taste.

Building the device is an absolute joy!! So straight forward that many, like myself, may find themselves questioning if they really have done it correctly. :)

We both had our Billet Boxes ready, Carol's has an Exocet with a 2.5id Spaced Coil in 316L wire and wicked with Muji, running at 14.5 Watts
Mine had the Vapeshell with exactly the same build in it it, both coming out at .85ohms.

To get the fairest results, we used a very tried and tested favourite liquid, Manabush Nokomis 3mg.
Now I am not pulling the wool over your eyes I promise you. I KNOW this liquid VERY Well indeed, so after TWO Toots I was gobsmacked! Already I was detecting flavour notes coming to the fore that I hadn't experienced before!! I was so surprised that I gave the setup to Carol and said nothing apart from............ "Just try it!"
She had exactly the same experience! I spent the rest of the evening tooting away and was in absolute nirvana. These days it is rather more rare that I wake up and am immediately looking forward to my first vape, but that's how it was this morning :) Yes, just as good, so my mind hadn't been playing tricks on me.

One other point that was raised yesterday re the physical size of the Vapeshell and how it potentially reduces the capacity in the Boro. To my mind, because of the greatly enhanced flavours, you do find yourself vaping less and savouring the whole experience more, so it could be that the performance compensates for the slightly reduced capacity?
One can chain vape this with no problems at all as well. I have experienced no gurgles, spit back, dry hits........ nothing, just really intense flavour.

Will I buy another................. Hell Yes!!!!

Congratulations Atmizoo, once again you have come up with an innovative, yet simple design that performs superbly. :)

Brain like a sieve today........... apologies.
One of the areas where I believe Atmizoo have nailed this things intense flavour production is their chosen bore of the Chimney. It isn't huge by any means, but Gosh, does it ever suit this device!! I suppose if one had to make a comparison on bore size, think if a mix of the smallest and regular Tubes on an Insider? As I have a half full Boro I am not going to take it apart yet, but when I next do I will try and get some measurements. :)

Brain like a sieve today........... apologies.
One of the areas where I believe Atmizoo have nailed this things intense flavour production is their chosen bore of the Chimney. It isn't huge by any means, but Gosh, does it ever suit this device!! I suppose if one had to make a comparison on bore size, think if a mix of the smallest and regular Tubes on an Insider? As I have a half full Boro I am not going to take it apart yet, but when I next do I will try and get some measurements. :)
Sounds good, went to order and out of stock! Emailed them but they said they will announce re stock on Facebook, which I don't have! Hope to grab one soon though.

@jj87 I'll shout when we know the date and time for the next run :)

Hi all,
havent tried it yet but should have it in my grasp sometime today.

Just a heads up but apparently the KF5 reducers work in the vapeshell. I guess you just slot the kf reducer in the 3mm vapeshell reducer pin! Pretty cool if it's true (and i think it is!!)

It is indeed. Just got mine and built it with the kf 1.2mm in there. Just brilliant. At least the equal of the exocet imho! Seems to be
rock solid in TC, no leaks/floods so far. Love it!!

@Rob could you please let me know when they would be available ? I have been looking on their website since Wednesday and they’re always out of stock

Back
Top Bottom